Workshops by defininition are are busy areas. Often customers are keen to find out how much of their floorspace needs to be dedicated to their cleaning/surface finishing equipment.
There are several factors to consider in locating your machine
- Door access – Depending on the machine, there may be a flip top lid, a right hand door or both right and left hand door access.
- Compressed air – Depending on the output of your compressor you will typically want to keep the distance from the compressor to an air tool as short as possible to minimise pressure losses.
- Access to mains water (unless utilizing the optional closed-loop system)
- Location of electrical outlets
- Distance from the machine overflow to drain (unless utilising the optional closed-loop system). You will want to keep the distance as short as possible to prevent the build-up of fines.
Get in touch with us today
Once you have one of these machines, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!